Are you looking for a Job in Cloud Computing Field? Then you are on a right place.
Here we are going to provide the list of most asked questions in the Cloud Computing Interviews. By Reading this blog you will be able to crack your interview in first attempt definitely.
We have done a lot of research and find out a set of question that were asked by many of the top IT companies. Hopefully these will help you. Let’s start learning.
- Top Cloud Computing Interview Questions
- Cloud Computing Interview Questions And Answers For Freshers
- What is cloud?
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What are the differences between On-premise Computing and Cloud?
- List out the main benefits of Cloud Computing?
- What is PaaS?
- What is Saas?
- What is IaaS?
- What is Caas?
- The essential things that you must know and followed before selecting the cloud computing platform.
- What is the best example for the open-source Cloud Computing?
- Cloud Computing Interview Questions And Answers For Experienced
Top Cloud Computing Interview Questions
Here we have provided the top frequently asked questions with answers to help to the freshers as well as the experienced professionals to crack the interview.
Cloud Computing Interview Questions And Answers For Freshers
What is cloud?
Before knowing about Cloud Computing you must have to know that what is cloud. A cloud is a group of hardware, software services, storage that are connected using a network and that help in delivering computing as a service. In this Network there are three type of Users;
- End User
- Business User
- Cloud Service Provider
What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud Computing is the latest technologies used by Cloud Service Providers to provide its services to Business Users worldwide. Cloud Service Providers used various methods to access their server over the world.
What are the differences between On-premise Computing and Cloud?
|Maintenance and support||Hassle-free||Needs attention|
|Pay as you go||Yes||No|
List out the main benefits of Cloud Computing?
Following are the main benefits of Cloud Computing:
- Data Backup and Data Storage.
- Provide Powerful Server Capabilities.
- Increase the Overall Productivity.
- Cost-Effective and Less Time-Consuming.
What is PaaS?
PaaS is a categories of the cloud computing which provides a platform to developers, In that environment Developers can build apps and services over the internet. PaaS services are hosted in the cloud and User can simply access the services using their web browsers.
What is Saas?
The Full form of the SaaS is – Software as a service. SaaS is a model in which a third-party provider hosts an applications and makes them accessible for the users over the Internet.
What is IaaS?
The Full form of IaaS is Infrastructure as a service. IaaS is a technique of the cloud computing which provides user the virtualized computing resources over the internet itself.
What is Caas?
The Full Form of the CaaS is Communications as a Service. The CaaS is an outsourced scheme interactions solution that can be leased from a single vendor over the web.
The essential things that you must know and followed before selecting the cloud computing platform.
- The Compliance Issues
- Checking of Data Storage Types
- Maintaining Data Integrity in the cloud
- Ensuring availability and access
- Protection from loss of data
- Business continuity
- Uptime – reduction of downtime
What is the best example for the open-source Cloud Computing?
Cloud Computing Interview Questions And Answers For Experienced
List of the different layers that define Cloud Architecture?
- CLC or Cloud Controller
- Cluster Controller
- NC or Node Controller
- SC or Storage Controller
Why Hybrid Clouds are so important?
Hybrid clouds provide us the accessibility of all the software which are not available in private cloud. Private clouds are costly so sometime we can’t afford the costing and maintenance of Private clouds. But Hybrid Cloud provide the best accessibility of both clouds.
List of platforms used for Large Scale Cloud Computing.
- Apache Hadoop
How you will explain security management in terms of Cloud Computing?
- Identity management => To Provide the access of the authorization of application services.
- Access Control => It is the process to give the permission to the new Cloud users by the existing User that have the complete controlling access.
- Authentication and Authorization => Provide application and data access permission to only the authorized and authenticated users.