Salesforce Tutorial For Beginners in 2021
Salesforce is one of the best CRM software in Today’s Market working on product as a service model (PaaS). There are more than 800 applications / softwares available in the market to work on organization sales and customer data. But Salesforce is one of the best and easy to use CRM applications helping organizations to manage the customer and sales focused data. It also provides customized UI and requirement based applications and that is the one reason of its popularity among other CRMs.
As you all know that Salesforce is in demand among various tech giants and large organizations and it’s pretty clear that it’s very helpful for the career in coming years.
If you are looking for a Career in Salesforce then you are at the right place. Here in this Salesforce Tutorial we will let you know about all the terms in detail about the Salesforce that you must have to know before starting your career in Salesforce.
Some Basic Terms to Understand the Salesforce
Customer Relationship Management
Customer relationship management (CRM) is the combination of practices, strategies, and technologies that companies use to manage and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle.
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is one of the most popular CRM Software in market.
What is the Cloud?
A cloud is nothing but a series of Interconnected servers.
What is the Internet?
The Internet is also a series of interconnected servers.
Difference Between Internet and Cloud?
- Both are synonymous with each other.
- WWC – manage the internet. But no one has ownership of the internet.
- In the cloud – interconnected systems are owned by some organizations. like AWS cloud – by Amazon.
What is Cloud-Based Application?
The application in which we have all our resources available on the Cloud rather than our local system.
Why are Cloud Based Applications so preferable?
Elasticity is the main reason, here we can extend the space as per the need.
Basics of Cloud Computing?
In Cloud computing we can deliver the services such as database, servers, storage, networking, softwares and similar other things used in an application. It helps an organization in the following ways;
- Faster innovation,
- Economies of scale,
- and Flexibility in allocating resources.
- Reduce the costs.
What are the benefits of Migrating from the traditional storage system to Cloud?
- Global scale,
- and security.
Different Types of Cloud Computing
Following are the three different types of cloud computing;
- Public cloud – The cloud provided by third party vendors like Salesforce, AWS, Microsoft. These vendors maintain everything but you can access the services by using your browser.
- Private cloud – This cloud is specifically used by a single organization. This is known as a privately owned network that contains services and infrastructure required to manage cloud computing services.
- Hybrid Cloud – A combination of public and private cloud that allows them to share the data and applications between the clouds. These cloud provides the more flexibility and deployment options for optimization and security.
Cloud Services & Its Type
Cloud computing services are divided into three main categories and those are IaaS, PaaS, Server-less. To know more about cloud computing you must to learn about these three clpud services layers
- Infrastructure As a Service (IaaS) – It is something like you take this cloud infrastructure on rent which includes server, storage, OS and virtual machines by Cloud providers.
- Platform As a Service (PaaS) – Here you can take the environment on-demand as per your requirement e.g. for designing, developing, testing, delivering and maintaining different applications. It’s created a user-friendly platform where a developer can quickly build web and mobile apps without worrying about the software infrastructure.
- Serverless Computing – In this computing backend services are provided paid on a usage basis. Here developers can develop their code and application without any knowledge of server related stuff. Although it is called serverless cloud computing, physical servers still exist in the process.
Various Services Offered by Salesforce
Salesforce CRM having different cloud products that help in fulfilling all your business needs in various ways.. Let’s talk one by one for each products and get to know how they can help you in your specific business requirements.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Salesforce Community Cloud
- Salesforce Analytics Cloud
- Salesforce IoT cloud
- Salesforce Health Cloud
Salesforce Tutorial, For Beginner to Advanced and Professional Level
Tutorial for Salesforce Introduction
- Basic Overview – Salesforce Environment
- What is Salesforce CRM?
- Salesforce – A Beginners Guide To Choosing The Right CRM Product
- Salesforce Enhances Its Marketing Cloud With AI And Google Partnership
- An Introduction To Visualforce – SalesForce
- An Introduction To Exception Handling – SalesForce
- An Overview Of Salesforce Security
- What Is Cloud Computing – Salesforce
- Career Guidance in Salesforce
Why You Should Learn Salesforce Skills
- Salesforce Future Scope
- How A Salesforce Certification Can Boost Your Career
- Master Guide To Becoming A Certified Salesforce Developer
- Important Job Roles And Certifications For Salesforce
- Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Learn Salesforce And Get Certified
- Salesforce Developer Certification, Jobs And Salary Trends
Salesforce Admin Tutorial
- What is Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce App Development
- Data Modeling in Salesforce
- Report building in Salesforce Customized Reports In Salesforce
- How to create a dashboard in Salesforce?
- Salesforce Lookup Relationship
- MDR – Master-Detail Relationship
- security and audit trail in Salesforce
- User Management And Object Level Security In Salesforce
- Record Level Security In Salesforce
- Workflow Rules In Salesforce
- Configuring Email alert in Workflow Rules
- Configuring Tasks in Workflow Rules
- Time Dependent Workflow Rule – Action
- Approval Process In Salesforce
Salesforce Development Tutorial
- Introduction To Salesforce Programming
- Controlling Statements
- Salesforce Collection – List
- Salesforce Collection – Set
- Salesforce Collection – Map
- Apex Class – Salesforce
- How to call APEX Class or Run any code
- Context Variables In Salesforce
- Context Variables In Salesforce – 1
- Testing APEX In Salesforce
- Test Class With Example In Salesforce
- Code Coverage For PROD In Salesforce
- SOQL Of Salesforce
- SOSL Of Salesforce
- DML Operations In Salesforce
- Governor Limits in Salesforce
- Bulkification in Salesforce
- Standard Controller In Salesforce
- Custom Controller in Salesforce
- Controller Extension in salesforce
Salesforce Lightning Tutorial
- Salesforce Lightning Components Tutorial
- Salesforce Lightning Interview Questions
- Top Features Users Love About Salesforce Lightning
- How To Define Validation Rules In SalesForce
- Record Level Security In Salesforce
Salesforce Integration Tutorial
- SalesForce Integration And Environment In Cloud Computing
- SalesForce API In Cloud Computing And Integration
- Salesforce Automation Testing With Selenium
- Configuring Salesforce Web-To-Lead Form
- SalesForce Deployment And Assertions
- Salesforce SAP Integration
- Salesforce Sharepoint Integration
- Salesforce and Facebook Integration
Important Article For Salesforce Tutorial
- Shallow Copy And Deep Copy In Cloud Computing – Salesforce
- Access Specifiers In SalesForce Cloud Computing – Salesforce
- Creating Visualforce Page Using AJAX Programming – Salesforce
- Salesforce Vs ServiceNow